To ensure the quality, consistency across the CEC brand, we ask you to adhere to the following requirements.
FONT & COLORS for emails and materials
Please use ‘Times Next 12px’ as the font and Colours: black, white, gold (Pantone: Old Gold 15-0965 TCX) in all your communications, where it allows.
YOUR CEC LOGO
The CEC team will send you a CEC logo specific for your city or organization which would have your city/university/organization name on it. As stated in your CEC License, by signing up to the Organizers program, you understand that you will need to use the CEC logo that the CEC team provides you with without altering the logo in any form (altering the logo includes adding new images or letters to it).
Example of a local CEC logo:
YOUR CEC ORGANIZERS PROFILE
Once you are accepted as a CEC Organizer, you will be able to add the information in your member profile. The CEC Organizers Coordinator will add you to the Organizers List which will be publicly visible. You will then be able to post your CEC events information by clicking "Add an Event" and edit your profile as you see fit.
CEC has prepared template slides for you. Use the "CEC Introduction - template" slides template to introduce CEC to your team and sponsors, presenting the club in events and to send to press and other organizations. When you are running a CEC workshop or event, use and adapt the "Event slides - template".
Click the images, download the "power point" and edit as you see fit for your occasion.
BANNERS & ROLL-UPS
CEC has strong circular ethos in its practices. Hence, we advise the use of digital resources/media where possible instead of paper and printing. Where this is unavoidable, we recommend the use of the same/ permanent banner/roll-up for all events; printed on recycled paper.
- Click on the images below to download the templates. To edit them use Adobe PhotoShop or open source tools such as: Photopea.com. Add the name of your city and replace CEC global logo with your CEC logo and edit as you see fit.
If you require a banner/roll-up with more personalisation, use the templates below. :
- Click on the images to download. To edit the templates use Adobe PhotoShop or open source tools such as: Photopea.com. Replace the CEC global logo with your CEC logo, change the image if needed, include the logos of your collaborators and edit further as you see fit.
If you would like, you can create a Page or a Group on social media. If you do open a Page or a Group please follow these guidelines:
Name your page/group ONLY after your City or Organization. The name should follow this format: CEC Your City or CEC Your Organization (e.g. CEC Buenos Aires or CEC Stanford University, and the words will appear jointly in your Twitter/Instagram/Facebook handle, e.g.: @CECBuenosAires, @CECStanfordUniversity).
Please do not name the page or group after your province, region, country or continent.
Logo and cover image:
- Facebook: use the Facebook CEC profile image as the logo image, and the CEC global image as your cover image. for your cover. If you prefer to use another picture, remember to add your CEC logo on the cover image.
- LinkedIn: use the CEC profile logo image for your square image.
- Meetup: use the CEC cover image for Meetup (example: CEC London Meetup group).
- Twitter and Instagram: use the Twitter CEC Favicon image and the Twitter CEC global cover picture. If you prefer to use another picture, remember to add your CEC logo on the cover.
- Youtube: use the YouTube CEC Favicon image for the logo picture, and the CEC global cover picture for your cover.
Description to use (next to the cover picture):
- Twitter and Instagram: The Your City (or Organization) branch of the international Circular Economy Club (CEC) @CircularEClub
- Example: The Buenos Aires branch of the international Circular Economy Club (CEC) @CircularEClub
- For Facebook, LinkedIn, Meetup and Youtube write, example:
The Circular Economy Club – CEC is the non-profit international network of #CircularEconomy professionals and organizations. Anyone can join for free via the CEC website, and we encourage you to also follow the CEC global Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
CEC Buenos Aires voluntarily run CEC’s activities in our city and is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about and helping to support the transition towards a circular economy. More info: https://www.circulareconomyclub.com/your-city-page
Please note: If at some point you no longer hold a CEC License in your city, you will need to make the CEC support team the sole Administrator of your page or group.
You are not required to purchase a domain name, but if you create a website, the URL of your website’s homepage should be the name of your CEC license (e.g. CECBuenosAires.com, CECUniversidadEAN.com). The ‘.com’ top-level domain should be your first choice, followed by the top-level domain of your country (e.g. ‘.pl’ for Poland) ‘.org’ and ‘.net’ should be your next choices. Note that CEC is not liable for expenses incurred during the purchase, transfer or re-sale of CECrelated domain names.
When you purchase your domain name, you can keep the domain name as long as you are the CEC licensee If you decide not to renew your CEC license, or CEC does not renew your license, you must transfer ownership of your CEC domain name either back to your domain registrar (or web hosting service), the CEC support team or to another CEC licensee.
When designing your website, create an About page that includes:
“The Circular Economy Club – CEC is the non-profit international network of circular economy professionals and organizations. Anyone can join for free via the CEC website, and you are welcome to join the CEC global Facebook and LinkedIn groups.”
About CEC Your City:
“CEC Buenos Aires voluntarily runs CEC’s activities in our city and is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about and helping to support the transition towards a circular economy. More info: https://www.circulareconomyclub.com/your-city-page
Return to Toolkit for CEC Organizers