BECOME A CEC MENTOR
CEC Mentors have over 7 years of experience in the circular economy. The CEC Mentors voluntarily offer pro-bono expert guidance to CEC Members who are at earlier stages of their careers in the circular economy. Mentors enjoy collaboration and discussion, guiding mentees to drive their own development.
CEC is looking for mentors with expertise in one or more of the following areas: cradle to cradle design, biomaterials, supply chain, circular business models, Reutilization or Other related fields.
The role of the CEC Mentors
- Mentoring minimum one mentee per quarter, with minimum 1-hour Skype-session per mentee.
- Empathising with mentees to gain a deep understanding of the challenges they face.
- Liaising with the CEC support team to participate in events or provide expert advice to large-scale CEC projects.
- Being a CEC ambassador by bringing new people and organisations on board and encouraging them to make the most of the club.
What the CEC offers to approved Mentors
- Your profile will be published in the CEC Mentors page and promoted periodically on CEC social media channels.
- The opportunity to make a real impact on the next generation of circular economy leaders.
- Speaking opportunities at CEC events and partner organisation events that require expert advice.
- Introductions to circular economy professionals working on fascinating projects related to your own area of interest.