Erwan Mouazan is founder of Ecovala (www.ecovala.eu) partner at Ecores Belgium (www.ecores.eu), founder of circular.academy (www.circular.academy) and doctoral candidate at the university of Vaasa, Finland. Erwan is combining practice with research, focusing on circular business model innovation.
Erwan has 15 years experience in sustainability consultancy for public and private organizations. He has been supporting public and private organizations on their transition to sustainability through CSR, environmental management, policy making support and business model innovation. Since 2013, he has been focusing on business models innovation for the circular economy, through the development of dedicated tools, methodologies and workshop development (circular.academy). Erwan has specific expertise in functional economy and PSS models (product service systems). He has been developing and providing capacity-building training in sustainability throughout Europe for various EU institutions, business schools and industries.
• 2013-ongoing: Consultant at Ecovala.eu (system innovation for circular economy).
• 2015-2019: PhD candidate focusing on Circular Business Models, University of Vaasa, Finland.
• 2017-ongoing. Partner at Ecores (circular economy and climate, sustainable food systems, novel governance)
• 2005- 2013. Groupe One - sustainable entrepreneurship. research and innovation manager
• Master in Creative Sustainability (Aalto University Finland, 2016)
• Master in International Management (2002 igr, Rennes France)
• University degree in European Affairs (2001)
• Master's Degree in Economic and Social Administration (Reindeer University1, France 2000)
Erwan is opened to collaborations through project cocreation, proposal development, short-term positions or "sustainability consultancy as a service" contractualisations. Based in Scandinavia but European nomad.