Once your application to organize a Screening is approved, we will set up your page on CEC website and publish your profile and event.
1. Set up your page at CEC
- Send your Screening date and time, location, partners (logos + links) and Eventbrite link (see point 2.).
- The event description below is in English. If you would also like to have your event description in your country native language, please translate it and send it across.
- Click "Add Event" at CEC and add your screening description
2. Set up an Eventbrite.com event page for free to keep track of registrations
Remember to set a limit of attendees in your Eventbrite.com dashboard. Usually the ratio of attendees for free events is 50% of those registered. If 50 people registered, you can expect around 25 to show up.
Also, remember to include a disclosure note in your Eventbrite ticket information saying that: CEC (YOUR CITY) reserves the right to take photos during the event and upload them on CEC website to be used as promotion for this and further CEC events. And CEC reserves the right to use your email address to contact you about the screening and future activities.
Use the following description:
CEC (YOUR CITY) Screening of "Closing the Loop" – date
This Circular Economy Club event will expand your knowledge around what circularity really means and the circular initiatives taking place globally. It is also an opportunity to socialise with other circular economy professionals and brainstorm future projects.
After the screening, there will be a networking session for you to interact with circular economy enthusiasts across different sectors and types of organizations.
At the end of the screening, you will get a clear idea of the state of the circular economy and will have clear examples to help you explain the circular framework to others. You will also have the chance to learn about what other peers are doing worldwide.
Who is the event for?
- Architects, Designers, Engineers and Makers
- Established companies and Start-ups in the energy sector, agriculture, construction, textiles/fashion, electronics, renewable energies, etc
- Consultants, Business leaders and Strategists
- Education professionals and Researchers
- NGOs and professional associations
- Supporters of the circular economy
Registration details: Register via Eventbrite
Dress code: casual
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
(NAME OF THE ORGANISER – if wish to give this out)
CEC (YOUR CITY)
Learn more at www.CircularEconomyClub.com/ADD-YOUR-CITY-SPECIFIC-LINK
About the venue: write 80 words about your venue and/or sponsors
About the Circular Economy Club (CEC): CEC is the international network of over 2,600 circular economy professionals and organisations in over 60 countries. CEC is global and open. Anyone can join for free online. The network gathers architects, engineers, business leaders, researchers and makers that are resetting the world standards.
Event Image for Eventbrite:
Please click to download and save the powerpoint slide to convert it into an image and use it on your Eventbrite page. Remember to first edit the power point slide and insert the name of your city and the date of your event. Then save as an image.
3. Where else to upload your screening description
You can upload the event information anywhere you think it appropriate and each posting should always link back to your page on CEC’s website.
If you would like to set up your own Meetup group for the CEC Screening, please email brune@CircularEconomyClub.com to request information about CEC local branding for Meetup.