In the two years The Circulars has been running, the program has attracted over 400 entrants, from 36 countries. Last year, the Winner of each category was honoured at the prestigious awards ceremony held at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos in January 2017. Learn more about The Circulars 2017 here.
The Circulars 2018 Awards are now open for entries: register here.
The Circulars provides a number of key benefits to your organisation:
- An opportunity for winners and runners up to attend the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting in Davos
- Invaluable global recognition, credibility and exposure as a circular economy pioneer
- A chance to leverage the global influence of The Circulars, with publicity via the World Economic Forum, media partners’ Fortune and CNBC and The Circulars Twitter Handle
- Access to, and interaction with, fellow circular economy leaders from across the entire network
- A chance for participants to further develop and refine their own circular economy story
Award for Circular Economy Leadership: Award to honor an individual who has demonstrated inspirational leadership in the journey towards a circular economy.
Award for Circular Economy Multinational: Award for an established organization, with global reach and over $100 million in turnover, which is demonstrating innovation in its existing business.
Award for Circular Economy SME: Award for a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME), with $10 – $100 million in turnover, which is transforming its business towards the circular economy.
Award for Circular Economy Public Sector: Award for the city, region, education establishment, NGO, local or national government body or program, or public procurement initiative which best enables an environment for the circular economy to develop and flourish.
Award for Circular Economy Investor: Award for an investment body or individual providing financial backing for the circular economy to become mainstream. Entrants with cumulative investments upwards of $15 million are preferred.
People’s Choice Award for Circular Economy Entrepreneur: For an early-stage organization, with $1 – 10 million in booked revenue, which is at the forefront of the circular economy, demonstrating innovation and market disruption.
Award for Circular Economy Digital Disruptor: Award which recognizes an organization or public sector program that is disrupting business as usual by using digital technologies to enable the circular economy; chosen from entries across all categories.
For more information: The Circulars