Apply by 15 March to pitch in front of prominent investors at Startup Venture Forum 2019 during the Raw Materials Summit 2019 this May in Berlin!
The Raw Materials Summit, hosted by the EIT RawMaterials, will take place on 20-21 May in Berlin in conjunction with Tech Tour and the International Venture Club (IVC) who are holding an investment-dedicated track - the Raw Materials Venture Forum.
The Raw Materials Summit (20-22 May) will gather experts from Europe and the rest of the world to discuss strategies in relation to raw materials supply and access, innovation in the raw materials value chain as well as entrepreneurship and education. The Summit will be an opportunity to understand and discuss the EU positioning with respect to the challenges ahead, such as the energy transition and the impact this will have on raw materials supply and policies.
The investment track - the Raw Materials Venture Forum (20-21 May) is focused on showcasing the best investment opportunities within the materials industry in Europe and will serve as a qualifying event for the top quartile companies to present at the European Venture Contest Final 2019.
The Forum's agenda includes 30 presentations by pre-selected companies, discussion panels, keynotes, and top-level networking. representing the "Who's Who" of the Raw Materials and market, including top executives from blue-chip technology companies, international venture capitalists, investment bankers, service providers, and advisers coming from all around the world. The presenting companies will also have the opportunity to benefit from our CEO Masterclasses and workshops (taking place on 20 May).
The event will focus on the following key technology sectors:
- Primary sourcing: Exploration, Mining and Mineral /Metal Processing
- Resources 2.0: Recycling, Substitution and Circular Design
- Intersecting technologies: Industry 4.0 (IoT, Big Data) and Smart Manufacturing
In terms of companies' development stage the event will cover:
- Close to market introduction
- Ready for market introduction
- Ready for scaling
Key stats of the Venture Forum:
- 1 Great location: Berlin
- 3 Hosting networks: Tech Tour, International Venture Club and EIT Raw Materials
- 30 Pre-selected entrepreneurs active in Materials industries
- 35 VCs and corporate investors joining as industry experts and speakers
- 40 event participants including: VCs, corporates, lawyers, M&A professionals and advisors.
- 20 host and partner guests joining
- 125+ total participants at this exclusive event