This Circular Economy Club event will enable you to view the DIF Festival organized by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and expand your knowledge around what circularity really means and some circular initiatives taking place globally. It is also an opportunity to socialise with other environmentally-minded, social & green entrepreneurs, network and brainstorm future projects.The curation process will be performed by the local Circular Economy Club group. They will make sure to include the most relevant content to your community. After the circular economy & eco-design games and viewing some videos, there will be a networking session for you to interact with circular economy enthusiasts across different sectors and types of organizations.
Who is the event for?
- Architects, Designers, Engineers and Makers
- Established companies and Start-ups in the energy sector, agriculture, construction, textiles/fashion, electronics, renewable energies, etc
- Consultants, Business leaders and Strategists
- Education professionals and Researchers
- NGOs and professional associations
- Supporters of the circular economy
Venue Hosted at the BDD - Beirut Digital District:
Beirut Digital District ROOM BDD1280
Nassif El Yaziji Street, Bachoura District
Click here for a Google Map link!