This Circular Economy Club event will expand your knowledge around what circularity really means and the circular initiatives taking place globally. It is also an opportunity to socialise with other circular economy professionals and brainstorm future projects.
After the screening, there will be a networking session for you to interact with circular economy enthusiasts across different sectors and types of organizations.
At the end of the screening, you will get a clear idea of the state of the circular economy and will have clear examples to help you explain the circular framework to others. You will also have the chance to learn about what other peers are doing worldwide.
Who is the event for?
- Architects, Designers, Engineers and Makers
- Established companies and Start-ups in the energy sector, agriculture, construction, textiles/fashion, electronics, renewable energies, etc
- Consultants, Business leaders and Strategists
- Education professionals and Researchers
- NGOs and professional associations
- Supporters of the circular economy
Registration details: Register via Eventbrite
Dress code: casual
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Learn more here
About the Circular Economy Club (CEC): CEC is the international network of over 2,600 circular economy professionals and organisations in over 60 countries. CEC is global and open. Anyone can join for free online. The network gathers architects, engineers, business leaders, researchers and makers that are resetting the world standards.