edie Sustainability Leaders Forum
5-6 February 2019, Business Design Centre, London
An award-winning event for global sustainability leaders inspiring change for good, edie’s Sustainability Leaders Forum brings together hundreds of ambitious professionals every year, including Government, NGOs, investors, business leaders, and more.
The 2019 Forum theme “Embracing the fierce urgency of NOW” inspired the development of the programme which features leadership labs, a Mission Possible call to action, live edie podcast, and more, giving you the most interactive and immersive experience on the day.
Why you need to be there:
- Align your approach to achieving sustainable growth with Government’s
- Learn how your peers are connecting sustainability with profitability
- Explore the role of innovation in solving the plastics crisis
- Find practical ways to unlock the power of purpose-driven strategies
- Achieve behaviour change through innovative communication exercises
Our inspiring line-up of thought leading speakers include:
- RT Hon Claire Perry, Minister of state for energy and clean growth, BEIS
- Jonathon Porritt CBE, Founder director, Forum for the Future
- Philippe Joubert, Founder and CEO, Earth on Board
- Jean-Marc Duvoisin, CEO, Nespresso
- Karen Hamilton, Global VP sustainable business, Unilever
- Erin Meezan, VP and chief sustainability officer, Interface
- Therese Noorlander, Sustainability director Europe, The Coca-Cola Company
- Mike Barry, Director of sustainable business (Plan A), Marks & Spencer
- Simon Boas Hoffmeyer, Director of sustainability, Carlsberg
- Kené Umeasiegbu, Head of environment, Tesco
- Gabrielle Ginér, Head of sustainable business policy, BT
As a supporter, we can offer our members a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit https://goo.gl/7WmT6f and quote promo code CEC15 to get the 15% discount.