Advance London is funded by: LWARB and the European Union
Calling all London restaurants, cafes, caterers to join a practical and interactive event focused on finding new ways to grow and increase your competitiveness by exploring underutilised resources throughout your business chain.
Why should you join:
- Customers are increasingly aware of the environmental and social impact of their daily eating habits and they expect businesses like yours to provide them with environmentally friendly alternatives (e.g. cutlery, packaging, food waste).
- Margins are tight and any cost saving technology that enables you to save on supplies and resources will provide you with significant cost savings.
- Reinforce your unique selling point in a fast moving and crowded market
- Lead the way by making money while having a positive impact on our environment
What you will gain:
- Practical guidance on how to be a waste-free and energy/water efficient restaurant
- A bespoke business diagnostic to assess your business inputs and outputs; analyse the barriers you face and your business challenges
- Introductions to innovative suppliers who can help with this transition
- Networking opportunities with other like-minded restaurants who are taking steps towards being a ‘green’ business and are walking the talk.
- Explore new revenue streams by exploring your underutilised resources throughout the business chain and hear success stories of innovative SMEs in London
- Access to the Advance London business support programme and network, including access to tools, guidance and networking opportunities
The session will be led by highly qualified Business Advisors from Advance London who specialise in providing advisory support to high potential SMEs in London.
Advance London is a three-year programme jointly funded by the European Regional Development Fund and LWARB, supporting SMEs in London to maximise opportunities within the Circular Economy.