Green Economy Congress will address green topics and the ways to make green agenda and sustainable development an integral part of our thinking, doing, and actions – with a goal of inspiring leadership for change and innovative solutions among global citizens in addressing the key economic, social, and environmental challenges.
Event: Green Economy Congress
Date: 2-4 Nov 2017
The conference is open to students, professionals, academics, NGO and private sector representatives, as well as other interested individuals from across the world.
The topics at this year’s Congress will be:
Circular Economy: Changing business models and shifting systems thinking
Green Transformation: Innovation and science as a path to green transformation
Economy Decentralization: Small and medium enterprises Success Stories
Women in Green Economy: Towards the Gender Equality
Re-thinking the Economy: Production Change not Climate Change
Green State: Green Public Procurement
Some of the lecturers that we are currently negotiating with are:
– dr Oliver Frisch, University of Leeds School of Geography
– Antonio Jovanovski, Go Green Macedonia
– Đorđe Samardžija, One Degree Movement
– Representative of Green Economy Coallition
– Representative of Climate – KIC Europe
– Representative of Essen – European Green Capital 2017.