CEC has an exciting opportunity for a Grants & Awards Executive to join our team. The primary role for this position will be to find and apply for grants or awards which the Circular Economy Club could apply to.
The primary role for this position is to help bringing in more members and help members engage in online CEC’s platforms and in offline events.
We are looking for a volunteer based in any part of the world.
About the Role:
You will need to have a knack for combining strong research and copywriting skills with extensive passion for the Circular Economy Club. This opportunity is a great option if you would look forward to:
- Actively identifying grants and awards that CEC could participate in
- Belonging and reinforcing the unique CEC brand proposition that we stand for
- Understanding and having control of the grant and awards application process from start to finish, this includes:
- Identifying grants and awards
- Managing deadlines and application requirements
- Copywriting all the materials needed for the grant and awards applications
- Overseeing financial, contractual and compliance requirements across grant portfolios both active and pipeline
- Manage prize reception process
- Increase the number of successful funding bids to achieve key strategic goals
- Providing strategic input into the Annual Planning process
- Liaise with CEC intercultural team to include relevant information in grant or award application
Reports to: Anna Tarí, Founder
Volunteering hours per week: For this role it is expected to volunteer 5h/week.
Please send your LinkedIn link and motivation to volunteer at CEC, to firstname.lastname@example.org