We are looking for someone with an in-depth understanding of the circular economy to join our Learning team. You will be responsible for managing the learning design and delivery of our new programme incorporating free online learning and face-to-face workshops. You should be passionate about inspiring millions of learners both in academia and in the workplace to participate in the creation of a circular economy.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Create learning tools and experiences that effectively inspire and equip learners to participate in the transition, whilst meeting realistic timelines with clear success criteria.
• Work with the programme’s core team and wider Foundation colleagues, to manage the development of the learner journeys from digital to face-to-face engagement.
• Working closely with relevant teams such as digital and design to deliver learning outcomes and map them to the learner journeys/narrative of the programme.
• Informed by the Foundation’s approach to developing content using an audience-focused approach, coordinate content development, working with existing and new content building a powerful portfolio of tailored solutions for our target audiences.
• Informed by feedback and data, measure the performance of the content and optimize/create new content accordingly.
• Have editorial oversight of the content and liaise with content creators/owners accordingly to maintain quality.
• Manage the data analysis team members, to ensure they provide timely reporting. Analyse results from this quantitative and qualitative research and adapt the programme content and learning journey accordingly.
• Strong knowledge and intellectual interest in the circular economy together with the work, vision and aims of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Confident presenter used to engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• A creative and solutions-focused approach to problem solving.
• Leadership skills, experience working across teams, bringing groups and individuals together around a shared agenda. Desirable but not essential:
• Evidence of working with digital content.
• Experience in designing learner journeys to achieve a range of learning objectives.
• Facilitation skills: experience of bringing individuals and groups together running events and driving towards set outcomes.
What we do: The Ellen MacArthur Foundation is an innovative not-for-profit organisation with a mission to accelerate the transition to a circular economy. The Foundation works with the world's largest organisations and the emerging innovators that are bringing a circular economy to life. If you would like to learn more about the Ellen MacArthur Foundation or the circular economy, please visit www.ellenmacarthurfoundation.org
Please apply with CV, covering letter and salary expectation to: Barbara Calland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Desired starting date: From September 2019 onwards
Closing date: 14th August 2019
Salary package: Competitive within the charity sector and with generous holiday allowance, gym membership etc.
Location: Cowes, Isle of Wight. Remote working is not possible for this role.