We’re on a quest to f Read more [...]
Salary: c £35-38k + benefits, depending on experience
Forster Communications has an exciting role for an ambitious and experienced Senior Account Manager to deliver outstanding social change PR and help our clients to protect and improve lives.
We are an fast paced agency providing strategic communications for organisations including Tesco, KPMG, DP World, UKSSD, Shelter, Alzheimer’s Society, Crohn’s and Colitis UK and Recycle for London. We tackle complex issues, from mental health to sustainable consumption, and work with internal and external audiences to turn social change ambition into action and long term impact.
We are an employee-owned business with an award-winning workplace culture and commitment to progressive business practices, as demonstrated by our founding B-Corps status. We value and encourage diversity and difference within Forster, and believe that we are a stronger company as a result.
We are looking for a bright, intuitive Senior Account Manager with a minimum of five years PR experience, ideally with an agency background. You’ll be a natural team leader and want to wow clients with fresh ideas, knowledge of the communications landscape and impeccable project management skills. You’ll have the confidence to lead client meetings, provide guidance and identify opportunities for targeted thought leadership. You are likely to be looking for a next step in responsibility and learning, seeking to build your strategic planning skills and new business responsibilities.
- An active interest in the power of communications and desire to use it to drive social change
- A minimum of five years’ PR experience (ideally with majority agency-side) with experience in corporate PR and reputation management
- Have taken key responsibility in delivery of high impact communications programmes, and have a strong understanding of activity and evaluation beyond media hits
- Strong, relevant copywriter with an understanding of how to make complex and sensitive topics relevant and engaging
- Able to lead the charge on media sell ins, social media activation, campaign launches and events, inspiring other team members to work with you to achieve great results
- Inspire confidence with clients as the natural ‘go to’ whenever they need advice, updates or ideas – demonstrating a consultative mind-set and ability to grow as a strategic advisor
- A proven ability to run accounts profitably while delivering stand out work for clients
- A confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects to new clients
- Can manage, motivate, mentor and coach junior team members
To find out more or apply for this role, please contact email@example.com or send your CV with a covering letter letting us know why you are the perfect Senior Account Manager for us.