Circulate Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating
an inclusive environment for all employees and complying with all applicable equal employment
● Manage the development and execution of a comprehensive communications strategy to support
Circulate Capital and its mission to address the challenges posed by ocean plastic.
● Develop a range of communications materials including planning, writing and editing content for
various media and platforms such as website, presentations, reports, blogs, social media, and
● Develop strategic plans in partnership with team members and external resources to effectively
target and reach priority stakeholder audiences in digital and social channels
● Manage timeline for development and effective release of communication/PR materials and timely
responses to media enquiries
● Work with designer on development and consistent use of brand identity and brand assets
● Coordinate with team members and service providers across various geographies and organizations to ensure consistency of communications messaging to audiences
● Help with development of strategic relationships, key media and amplifiers
● Lead event management to maximize presence at domestic and international events
● Serve as representative and spokesperson for Circulate Capital as needed
● Support Investor Relations needs including developing and managing ongoing relationships with communications contacts with each investor
● Participate in special projects as needed
● Exceptional Writing and Storytelling: develop and deliver bylined articles, press releases,
speeches, executive briefing materials, position statements, talking points, website content, and
other press/media materials written in a timely manner; strong attention to detail. Ability to find
unique angles and opportunities to capture work in a compelling manner for audiences.
● Media Relations: media relations experience (proactive and reactive) including creating media
strategies, managing agencies to pitch traditional and social media; help plan and execute press
events to achieve positive media coverage; manage and interact with media
● Project Management: ability to effectively run programs and projects; ensure timeliness and
accuracy of deliverables; anticipate challenges, develop recommendations and brief managers
● Understands how to communicate effectively across varying audiences and styles.
● Tenacious attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
● Comfortable operating in fast-moving, ambiguous and fluid environment with multiple
stakeholders and with few established precedents or examples.
● Values intellectual rigor and transparency; willing to ask for help or admit what one doesn’t know.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years post college experience within relevant fields of public
relations, communication or related sectors. Corporate communications experience either directly or with an
Flexible location with preference for Europe or Asia and ability to work remotely. Our global headquarters are
in Singapore with outposts currently in Atlanta, Geneva, London, and Mumbai. Previous experience working
within a distributed team across many time zones is helpful.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this
position close on May 27, 2019. For more information about us or the work we do, visit circulatecapital.com,