CEC has an exciting opportunity for a Membership Executive to join the club and perform under the supervision of the CEC Membership Coordinator.
The primary role for this position will be to execute the member acquisition campaigns, including prospecting members, building relationships through email/phone/in-person with a wide range of circular specialists, and executing digital prospecting campaigns.
What we do
The Circular Economy Club (CEC) is the international group of over 2,600 circular economy professionals in over 60 countries. CEC’s activity is non-profit, run by volunteers and although it started in London, there are team members based globally. CEC organises events to spur mentorship and investment to the best circular economy projects.
The concept of the circular economy is grounded in the study of non-linear, feedback-rich systems. The circular economy may be the biggest revolution in the global economy in 250 years as it challenges companies and societies to rethink the current models and relationships. A circular economy is restorative and regenerative by design, and aims to keep products, components, and materials at their highest utility and value at all times.
The Executive will need to have a knack for combining strong communications with an extensive passion for the #CircularEconomy. This opportunity is a great option if you would look forward to:
- Building lists of prospect members and keeping prospect member database organised and safe
- Contacting prospect members, having calls with them, managing their data and bringing them on board
- Helping execute digital prospecting campaigns such as mailing campaigns
- Actively networking with circular economy professionals
- Belonging and reinforcing the unique CEC brand proposition that we stand for
- Liaise with CEC intercultural team to plan and communicate relevant content to prospect members
- Minimum one-year experience of Membership development, International relations or the alike
- Proficient at writing emails and documents in English
- Ability to effectively make the case for the Circular Economy Club
- The analytical skills to understand the principles of the circular economy and how to pitch different CEC benefits to different stakeholders
- Self-starter, capable of volunteering with a high degree of independence
- Enjoys working in a multicultural team and see the benefits of collaboration
What we offer
- The Membership Executive volunteer will perform under the supervision of the Membership Coordinator
- Dates: starting as soon as possible
- Salary package: the club is run on a volunteer basis
- Flexible volunteering hours: volunteer from home around 7-10 hours/week
- Attendance to CEC events
- Introductions to #CircularEconomy professionals
- Outstanding team
Please apply sending us your professional profile and why you want to be part of the team, by sending an email to: talent@CircularEconomyClub.com