As the Content Prospector at the Circular Economy Club you’ll be setting foot into a fast paced and vibrant atmosphere. You’ll help shape the direction of a wide range of content features for our website and Newsletter.
What we do
The Circular Economy Club (CEC) is the international group of over 2,600 circular economy professionals in over 60 countries. CEC’s activity is non-profit, run by volunteers and although it started in London, there are team members based globally. CEC organises events to spur mentorship and investment to the best circular economy projects.
The concept of the circular economy is grounded in the study of non-linear, feedback-rich systems. The circular economy may be the biggest revolution in the global economy in 250 years as it challenges companies and societies to rethink the current models and relationships. A circular economy is restorative and regenerative by design, and aims to keep products, components, and materials at their highest utility and value at all times.
You will be a true brand guardian ensuring that all content and communications are in line with our vision. A future that is, collaborative, circular and smart. You’ll be volunteering closely alongside the Founder of the Club to drive any specific partnership.
- Finding Circular Economy Events OR Jobs OR Resources worldwide to add to the website.
- Adding the information found to the CEC website in order for members to learn about them.
- When adding information to the website, ensuring it enhances both the user experience and SEO.
- Actively networking with circular economy professionals during events and reinforcing the brand image we stand for: fresh and professional.
- Assist the overall strategy of the club with working towards expanding and solidifying our content.
- Evaluating content usefulness and preparing status reports and communication packages for Founder.
- Minimum two-year experience in Journalism or Project Management
- Proficient in English
- Ability to effectively make the case for the Circular Economy Club
- The analytical skills to understand the principles of the circular economy and how to pitch different CEC benefits to different stakeholders
- Self-starter, capable of volunteering with a high degree of independence
- Enjoys working in a multicultural team and see the benefits of collaboration
What we offer
- Dates: starting as soon as possible
- Salary package: the club is run on a volunteer basis
- Flexible volunteering hours: volunteer from home around 7 hours/week
- Attendance to CEC events
- Introductions to #CircularEconomy professionals
- Outstanding team