CEC has an exciting opportunity for a researcher to join our team. The primary role for this position will be to coordinate and grow the activities related to research CEC Members by bringing in more circular economy researcher members, identify and develop the tools they need, and ensure the club is a high quality and useful resource for researcher current and new members.
We are looking for a volunteer based in any part of the world.
About the Role:
You will need to have a knack for combining strong prospecting and communication skills with extensive expertise on the circular economy and passion for the Circular Economy Club's mission of bringing the community together.
This opportunity is a great option if you would look forward to:
- Actively finding new researchers to join CEC
- Identifying and developing the tools we need for being the most useful resource to researchers, including:
- In-website group with researchers
- Categories for resources on the website
- Regular Google hangouts
- Potentially an annual circular economy research award
- Identifying grants/funding to grow the program
- Belonging and reinforcing the unique CEC brand proposition that we stand for
- Liaise with CEC intercultural team to include relevant information in grant or award application
Reports to: Anna Tarí, Founder and CEO
Volunteering hours per week: For this role, it is expected to volunteer 5h/week.
Please send your LinkedIn link and motivation to volunteer at CEC, to firstname.lastname@example.org