EIT RawMaterials aims to significantly enhance innovation rates in the raw materials sector through financial support as well as via network and collaboration activities.
Each year they have an annual call for funding for the following topics:
- Upscaling projects: Developing/testing/demonstrating innovative technologies and products at (pre)-industrial scale.
- Networks of Infrastructure: Creating hubs of a lab and test infrastructure (focusing on a specific topic) and making these infrastructures accessible to others.
- Lifelong Learning: developing and organising new lifelong learning activities and education programs and attracting more participants to take part.
If you have a business idea, you can apply at any time for:
- Start-Up Booster: providing a support package to customers with excellent start-up ideas.
- SME Growth-booster: providing business support to existing SMEs in their expansion beyond their local reach, based on a competitive selection.
- Kick-start Funding: providing immediate funding for assessing the feasibility of promising start-up initiatives which cannot wait for the normal yearly cycle.
To apply for the EIT RawMaterials funding, fill out the Start-Up and SME funding application form.
For more information on this process, support and/or guidance please contact one of the EIT RawMaterials Co-location Centers (CLC) Business Developers:
- CLC Baltic – Espoo, Finland: Mikko Korhonen, email@example.com; Dr. Catherine Bounsaythip, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLC Central – Metz, France: Nora Groth, email@example.com; Dr. Julien Frey, firstname.lastname@example.org. Find more details here.
- CLC East – Wroclaw, Poland: Dr. Markus Klein, email@example.com
- CLC North – Lulea, Sweden: Katarina Öquist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLC South – Rome, Italy (contact for Spain, Italy and Hungary): Renzo Salimbeni, email@example.com; Giorgio Recine, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLC West – Leuven, Belgium: Beant Dijkstra (the Netherlands and Germany), email@example.com; Stefan Milis (Belgium and the UK), firstname.lastname@example.org