The Circulars, an initiative of the World Economic Forum and the Forum of Young Global Leaders, is the world’s premier circular economy awards program. The awards are open to individuals and organizations from commerce and civil society in seven distinct categories. The awards are designed to recognize and celebrate, on a prestigious global stage, all facets of the circular economy movement. Now its fifth year, the awards ceremony will take place at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos in January 2019. Last year, around 300 entrants from 45 countries entered, ranging from some of the world’s largest multinationals to the most innovative start-ups.
Why should I apply for The Circulars 2019?
• Share your story and earn global recognition for your circular economy innovation
• Improve your business through collaborative learning and contact with leading experts
• Build networks across an influential audience to help progress your circular economy program
• Drive value through enhanced reputation and visibility
• Attend the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos (Winners and Runners Up)
See what some of our previous Winners and Finalists had to say about the program at www.thecirculars.org
How can you apply to The Circulars 2019?
Entries to The Circulars 2019 are now open.
The application process is straight forward, focusing on key circular economy areas. 1. Visit www.thecirculars.org
2. Click ‘Enter Now’ on the homepage and enter your registration details
3. Create an entry for your chosen award category
Entries close 30th September 2018.
Entries for the 2019 program are now open until September 30th 2018.
Visit The Circulars website for more information and to apply for this year’s program!