The Circular Economy Club (CEC) is determined to help young talented individuals grow professionally in the circular economy arena. CEC has created the Young Circular Leaders Award to recognise the most talented international individuals that are having an impact on the field.
Nominated under the age of 35, Young Circular Leaders are proposed through a qualified nomination process and assessed according to rigorous selection criteria that creates a diverse and truly representative body, while accepting only the very best leaders who have already demonstrated their commitment to bolstering the circular economy. Applications are open all year round.
CEC is committed to showcase the profile and work of the Awarded Young Circular Leader. The winner of the Young Circular Leaders WILL:
- Create success case studies on their field (ex.: biomimicry, recycling, reutilization, waste management, circular fashion, etc) and have them featured at CEC
- Have their content or speeches featured on CEC’s website and social networks
- Be mentored for their project or career plan by CEC (via email, quarterly Skype calls and in-person meetings)
- After the mentoring programme and upon approval from CEC, be part of the mentoring board of the Circular Economy Club
- Be invited to attend the Annual CEC Forum
- Be fully involved with CEC’s activities (events, initiatives, research, etc)
- Have a powerful role in proposing and determining CEC’s activities
- Interact with the CEC wider multistakeholder community
- Be at the forefront of discovering insanely smart circular business ideas
Apply Now by sending your bio to info@CircularEconomyClub.com and why you believe you are a Young Circular Leader.