Toolkit for CEC Global Screening Organizers
Planning a Global Screening is an exciting opportunity to build your profile while helping the transition towards a circular economy. To help you run a smooth and successful event, we have put together a comprehensive checklist, with clear instructions and top tips from our experience. Please review this checklist and refer back to it at every stage of the event planning, regardless if you are new or a veteran of event organising, it will most certainly help you.
A) Session structure + materials + how to screen the film
- How to run the session (including all materials: grid, slides, speech and top tips)
B) Volunteers + staff
If you are going to organise a successful session, you will want to recruit a small but great team. How to get started building a team?
C) Venue + sponsors
- Session description for registrations & how to publish it at CEC and Eventbrite.com
- Who to invite & invitations template
- Social media & press promotion
E) Completed the Screening, what next?
- Send CEC High-quality photos from your screening.
- Consider applying to the regular CEC Organizers program.
If you have any question or need further support, please do not hesitate to contact Brune de Saing Germain, Coordinator of the CEC Global Screening: brune@CircularEconomyClub.com
Thank you for your interest in CEC and your passion for the circular economy. If we work collaboratively and act globally, we can have a real impact and, that’s why we have come together on this exciting journey.